Monday, September 13, 2010

Three place memories

One memory I have which involves place is the memory of my high school graduation. This acually took place in the ARC at St Marys. I have not been in this building many times since then, so everytime I go into it, that is what I think of. I remember when we went there for the art class walk, I thought it looked so different because there had been many people there before, and then it had very few people. I have a visual memory of the stage which was set up for the graduates to walk across to get diplomas. I remember exactly how the room was set up; where everyone was sitting, where the band was, ect...I also have a visual memory of the sunset outside afterwards.

Another visual place memory I have is that of a concert which I attended last year at the Delaware State Fair. I remember seeing many carnival rides when I first arrived. I remember where the stage was located, which was outside in the area where horse races were held. I have a visual memory of what the sky looked like that evening, because I remember that I was afraid it was going to rain, but then the weather cleared up. I remember where my friend and I stood at; in the front row, off to the far right of the stage.

I also have some memories of a park I have been to several times. I remember that there is an area of water in the park's center. There is a bridge which goes over the water. There are usually several geese around the park. There is also a children's playground at the park. The park is located in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment